Upgrade your current plastic housing to our DmaxStore Billet Fuel Filter Housing. Our filter housing was designed to thread right into the OEM fuel filter head and comes with a billet stainless steel drain valve that makes draining the filter housing a lot easier then the OEM style. The billet aluminum construction will hold up much better than the factory plastic unit that is prone to stripping and cracking after repeated use. This fuel filter housing is designed to hold the fuel filter in the same location.
- Fuel Filter housing
- Drain Valve
- Optional: GM Fuel Filter Part# TP1015
- Billet 6061 Aluminum construction
- Anodized black finish to resist corrosion
- Billet Stainless Steel drain valve to reduce the mess when changing filters
- 36mm hex with a large surface area ideal for use with an open end box wrench
- Made in the USA
The housing offers a longer 36mm hex for easy removal.
The billet valve makes it easier to drain and was designed to put a 3/8" hose for clean fuel draining and features a 18mm hex so you can use an open end wrench.
Fuel filter housing is made out of 6061 aluminum with a black anodize finish and the drain valve is made of 303 stainless steel.
Made in the USA!