Order your upgraded turbo today! The L5P Stealth 64 is the most versatile drop-in turbo ever bolted to the 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 6.6L L5P / L5D Duramax. While capable of providing enough airflow to support up to 700 RWHP this stock appearing unit still lights quick and is great for daily driving, towing, and putting Powerstrokes in their place.
This turbocharger features HFV technology! HFV or High Flow Vane technology is our proprietary customization of the variable vane cage and nozzle ring assembly. This advancement allows the use of a larger turbine wheel for maximum high-load efficiency. Stealth turbos featuring our HFV upgrade are capable of producing more power, spooling up quicker, and managing EGTs better than those limited with factory nozzle rings.
Your truck is going to experience increased performance across a wide operating range due to our HFV assembly, oversized turbine wheel, and billet compressor wheel. Built from brand new parts, this turbocharger won’t require a core charge. The optional actuator is pre-calibrated and the entire turbo comes ready for installation. You should strongly consider custom tuning to go with this turbocharger upgrade. Deletes are not required. We have made up to 650 RWHP when matching this turbo with our Custom Emissions Equipped Tuning.
L5P / L5D Stealth 64: Boost Starts HERE!
- Airflow to support 700HP
- Up to 650 RWHP with stock emissions equipment and basic supporting mods
- Tested in competition setups with extensive supporting mods to make 700+ RWHP
- 41 psi boost @ Sea Level
- Custom Billet Compressor Wheel
- 64mm 11-Blade wheel
- Provides a wide efficiency range
- Allows you to tow without the risk of surge
- Lightweight and high strength
- 64mm 11-Blade wheel
- Provides 74 lbs/min mass airflow compared to 60lbs/min stock
- No Surge (Even when lugging)
- Oversized Custom Turbine Wheel
- Low drive pressures at high load
- Efficiency improved to better control EGT
- 10-blade design produces a distinctive exhaust sound
- HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology
- Custom Vane/Nozzle Ring Assembly
- Exclusive design produced in-house specific to this application
- Taller and wider vanes match larger turbine to provide superior high-load efficiency
- Retain factory exhaust brake and quicker throttle response
- Brand New parts and electronics
- No Core Charges
- Designed and spec'd by Tuners
- Easy for any custom tuner to work with
- DuramaxTuner will help your custom tuner with required settings if need be
This turbo is designed for you if...
- You already have, or plan on installing custom tuning
- Daily drive your truck
- Have Reliability and Performance as top priorities
- Tow with your truck
- Want More Power and excellent street manners!
Do you need an Actuator?
If you're wondering whether or not you should buy an actuator to compliment your Stealth turbo, allow us to share our thoughts. The L5P/L5D actuator has a very low failure rate in the field. The fact that it's well cooled and not in close proximity to the hot parts of the turbo means that it's out of harm's way. Unless you're experiencing codes that indicate actuator issues or know for a fact that your actuator is somehow damaged, we would suggest saving your money and retaining your factory actuator.
This turbo uses a customized nozzle ring and/or shroud plate. It’s been engineered to provide amazing response and performance.
This turbo must only be operated with tuning that uses stock Minimum and Maximum Vane Position tables. Failure to do so can lead to excessive exhaust pressure and boost which may shorten the life of the turbo or engine and may void the turbo warranty.
Damage caused as a result of non-stock vane position tuning modifications will be the responsibility of the owner, not Calibrated Power Solutions Inc. If you have any questions or concerns please contact CPS at (815) 320-2688.
Warranty: All Stealth Series turbos offer our Unlimited Mile, 1-year manufacturer warranty for quality and craftsmanship. For warranty inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The L5P/L5D Stealth 64 Turbo by Duramaxtuner.com is specifically designed for the 2017, 2018, and 2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500, and 6500 models as well as 2019+ International CV (Medium Duty) models. It replaces OEM Part #s 12709701044, 11547786, 12683985, 12689094